Immediate Help

What if a student is exhibiting threatening or violent or aggressive behaviour? Concerning behaviour?

If there is an incident relating to in-class disruptions, you are encouraged to inform your department Chair. Students requiring immediate attention for violent or disturbing behaviour in the classroom, contact Campus Safety at ext: 33333 or call 911.

The Office of Student Community Relations (OSCR) can also provide quick response to the situation (